TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 04:42 PM   #4612
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Atheist, agnostic whatever. To make my own position clear:
  • I no longer believe in a personal God and saviour although I used to.
  • I think when you are dead that's it.
  • I do not claim I'm right and others with their personal beliefs are wrong. I have no wish to impose my view on anyone else.
  • I do have respect for other people's religious convictions.
  • I've not looked into other religions apart from Christianity and have no desire to do so.
As far as an omnipresent impersonal creator - I'm open-minded on this. Science cannot disprove the existence of God. If you ask what or who started the big-bang, the answer you'll get from a physicist is that it is a meanigless question because time and space did not exist before the big-bang. And if there's no time - it is meaningless to put a question about "before the big band". I suspect most people find that answer unsatisfactory. To be told that their question is meaningless as an answer usually riles most people up.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters

Last edited by terjw : Dec 15th, 2012 at 04:49 PM.
terjw is offline View My Blog!