TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #4608
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Btw - I don't subscribe to the idea that the book of revelations could mean anything though. It's just an extremely complicated book that one either understands or doesn't understand, and that one even if one understands it either believes or doesn't believe in. Not that I claim to understand it completely myself, even (much) less so now because it's been 25 or 30 years ago that I 'studied it' (well, sorta), but in my opinion it's a lot less open to interpretation than most think.
Not trying to convince you of anything but,for the sake of intellectual interest,I'll tell you that there ARE some clear,biblical prophecies that came to pass.When I post 'clear',I refer to highly-specific,unequivocal forecasts for which even some atheist scholars agree on the doctrinal interpretation.As you may have read,the follow-up argument to that is that religious leaders re-wrote the Bible after the fact to make it look credible in relating fulfilled prophecy.....AFTER the 'original' biblical texts had been destroyed

Am off to see my gf soon,so we can continue this later,if necessary(big wave emoticon)

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!