TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who do you love more, your Masha or your favourite artist?

View Single Post

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #5
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who do you love more, your Masha or your favourite artist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
You had to include hard to say didnt you

To some it up, Maria has a photo on my wall while Birds of Tokyo have nothing.

Plus I'd chose seeing Maria live >>> any artist.
Lin Lin is tf legend u can't have a poll without hard to say!!!!

and my wall is the opposite I have NOTHING on Masha but I have 4 fuckin MASSIVE gaga posters (laminated and all), about 10 gaga articles from magazines and newspapers, gaga calendar and my born this way ball ticket up IM OBSESSED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
It is ironic, but my situation is opposite. I used to love some actresses. Jolie, Theron. However none of them didn't evoke such strong emotions like Masha does now. She is completely another level, because she and her achievements are more real than any actresses roles.
yeah i completely get what you mean. i think it's just about how u connect with these celebrities. personally i could probably never connect with actors and actresses and stuff bcos i end up loving the character not the actual actors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Although it's close I guess I'd have to go with my tennis faves for the same reason that Asanty has mentionned - while artists evoke emotions as well, and sometimes even strong emotions, the emotions that my favorite player evokes are even more intense. You're happy for her when she's doing well, you suffer for and with her when she's not, you feel protective of her when she's under fire, etc... In my case I'm obviously talking first and foremost about Woz, but I feel the same way about Maria, although to a somewhat lesser degree, I must admit. Still, Maria winning the FO and Rome in 2011 has emotionally touched me even more than any movie, opera, piece of music or pop/rock/soul/whatever song ever could, and I love all those things.

To make a long story short, my vote goes to Maria in this one.
yeah i think it just comes down to how you connect with these famous people. gaga gave me a lot to connect to her with and in a much more deeper and personal level than maria ever has.

that said i'm protective of both my fav artist and fav tennis player though! and even to the same extent because i love them both.