TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who do you love more, your Masha or your favourite artist?

View Single Post

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #4
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who do you love more, your Masha or your favourite artist?

Although it's close I guess I'd have to go with my tennis faves for the same reason that Asanty has mentionned - while artists evoke emotions as well, and sometimes even strong emotions, the emotions that my favorite player evokes are even more intense. You're happy for her when she's doing well, you suffer for and with her when she's not, you feel protective of her when she's under fire, etc... In my case I'm obviously talking first and foremost about Woz, but I feel the same way about Maria, although to a somewhat lesser degree, I must admit. Still, Maria winning the FO and Rome in 2011 has emotionally touched me even more than any movie, opera, piece of music or pop/rock/soul/whatever song ever could, and I love all those things.

To make a long story short, my vote goes to Maria in this one.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote