TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 11:27 AM   #1134
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

9-3 in doubles , 6-4 4-6 (10-6) in singles .

Doubles was fun, singles was ugh. My 'fixed' serve was pretty good in doubles (and I was serving with the sun right in my face too), but it kind of fell apart in singles. My good serving form from Thursday practice kinda disappeared. Although anything is better than my old one. I was still able to get some good ones - without that I would've lost probably. On the right track, just need to practice it some more .

The kid I was facing was also a fucking brat . The kind that serves before you're ready, smacks balls to any old where when he's passing them to you to serve. Just ugh. He was just a kid though. I was tempted to give him a very cold handshake but resisted.

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote