TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Best photos of Maria's face...

View Single Post

Old Dec 15th, 2012, 06:40 AM   #5
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: Best photos of Maria's face...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post

The problem with Maria is her face. Yes, her face is kind of OK, I would say, but it's very, very plain and simple. She has no fashion model face. There is no magnet in that face. There are no unique features. No magnetic eyes, everything is very generic and overly simple to the point of boring. I would have a big problem trying to capture something magnetic in her portraits. I can't see an angle where I would be able to find something interesting. Another thing with her face is that it doesn't look developed or matured.

The eyes are fundamental in photography. Absolutely fundamental. And Maria's eyes are blank. They say nothing, they don't draw any attention.
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, so I do not expect every person on the planet to say that Maria is gorgeous. But the statement above is simply and plainly wrong.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote