TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Predictions for 2013

View Single Post

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #6
country flag Sam.

Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of Sam. has much to be proud of
Re: Predictions for 2013

Yanina Wickmayer (23) I guess she will be at least in TOP20. Why not TOP15 but i don't see her in TOP10 this year.
Kirsten Flipkens (54) She can easily make the TOP50 and i think that the TOP30 is possible if she's playing like i saw at the end of the season.
Alison Van Uytvanck (199) wow she's finally TOP200 TOP150 is totally makeable but she's maybe still too inconsistent for the TOP100. Perhaps at the end of the year but it depends on her results, i think she can beat anyone between 50-200 when she's playing well.
Tamaryn Hendler (329) I don't really know what to think She still has the potential to be 200 but i hope she still has the motivation.
An-Sophie Mestach (363) I'm pretty sure she'll make the TOP200. But i can see her in TOP100 at the end of the year if she can stay healthy.
Ysaline Bonaventure (418) With her aggressive game i think that she can be TOP300-200 at the end of the year.
Marie Benoit (745) She said she would only play pro tournaments from now so i think she can easily make the TOP500 or even more.

Townsend, Giorgi, Diyas, Pereira
Serena, Venus, Schiavone, Date
Koukalova, Safarova, Peng, Mattek
Li, Shvedova, Cetkovska, Pavs
Sam. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote