TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

View Single Post

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #484
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, since Woz has experienced for the last half a week or so how much everyone appreciates that she's a nice person chances are that she'll just concentrate on the tennis in the next one. Everything that she would do other than just playing tennis would be put under the microscope, so I hope that she won't give the lynch mob any new material to work with. Besides, it's not only Maria who needs a real test to see where her game is at. Caroline needs it even more considering how poorly she played last week. While Maria very obviously was perfectly willing to give Caroline some points here and there in a "fuck if I care" exho, if Caroline wants a real match I'm sure that Maria will give her one.
Chrissie-fan All this bullsh*t over the last 2 days over an absolute non-issue.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote