TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

View Single Post

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 07:58 AM   #483
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenK View Post
^Yeah. I liked what I saw from the Brazil exho, but part of me was wondering how well she'd be able to play that way against Vika or Serena in a real match and whether she would be able to come in as much against Vika's returns for example. While Woz is a nice person and tries to make them fun, I wish Maria would have an exho with someone who takes them more seriously[ so that she (and MUCH more importantly, we) can gauge her game as if it was a real match. Not Vika because I think both of them would try to kill each other or Masha would take it way seriously and risk injury in a meaningless exho, like in Prague, but maybe Kerber, Li or Kvitty - dangerous players that can cause Masha trouble.

And, yeah, the exho gives me hope that there are changes she and Hogstedt are making that I hope will lead to better results.
Well, since Woz has experienced for the last half a week or so how much everyone appreciates that she's a nice person chances are that she'll just concentrate on the tennis in the next one. Everything that she would do other than just playing tennis would be put under the microscope, so I hope that she won't give the lynch mob any new material to work with. Besides, it's not only Maria who needs a real test to see where her game is at. Caroline needs it even more considering how poorly she played last week. While Maria very obviously was perfectly willing to give Caroline some points here and there in a "fuck if I care" exho, if Caroline wants a real match I'm sure that Maria will give her one.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote