TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3

View Single Post

Old Dec 14th, 2012, 03:52 AM   #776
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread)

So I tried watching some of 1Directions performances from their XFactor run, and it's obvious that it's not their voice that got them to where they are. But I will say that they are now singing songs that suit their voices better. And they've actually improved since. (Though maybe that's more because they're aren't trying to get through a Pink song.)

So I'm almost completely not paying attention to how these people sing. They're never going to sing these let-me-show-you-I-can-sing type songs in the real world anyway.
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote