TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Antwerp Exhibition: Kim Clijsters def. Venus Williams 6-3 6-3

View Single Post

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 11:46 PM   #57
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Antwerp Exhibition: Kim Clijsters def. Venus Williams 6-3 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanw2008 View Post
GTFOH all I was saying is she chose not to play the top 3 in the world, she could have played this farewell match against anyone she wanted because she is that well liked among the players. Venus was NEVER Kim's main rival that would be Justine no matter how you try to look at it. The "rivalry" between Kim and Venus didn't even begin until 2005. I see trolling is always easy for you.
Yeah I am trolling for sure . And you clearly didn't imply Kim didn't want to face a top 3 player in her last match so that she didn't get her ass kicked the last time she played and was loudly celebrated .
After someone said Venus was "classy enough not to beat Kim in her last match":
Quote:
She clearly didn't choose to play against Serena, Sharapova, Azarenka for a reason...we will miss you Kim!
Quote:
I mean she didn't choose to play any of the world's top 3 in her last match...you think Serena would have let Kim beat her in the "last" time they could meet??
And indeed, along with Justine, Venus was Kim's main rival. They played many high quality matches. Before 2005 Venus won most of them, after 2005 it was the opposite. Kim leads the H2H.
So apart from this you're 100% right, including your rudeness. Feel free to insult me again, btw. Kthxbye .
Uranus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote