TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Antwerp Exhibition: Kim Clijsters def. Venus Williams 6-3 6-3

View Single Post

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #54
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Antwerp Exhibition: Kim Clijsters def. Venus Williams 6-3 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Jesus Christ. You're making no sense at all - just contorting yourself and being utterly facetious.

Last time I checked the current top three just had a exho in Brazil. So it's kinda stupid at such an offseason time to expect them to follow an intensive schedule and start flying half way around the world just to go from one exho to another.

And of course Justine (her №1 rival) is pregnant - so out of the question.

That leaves Venus as precisely the right candidate that meets the criteria of being a big enough name (to justify expensive tickets) and who at the same time also has a long enough history with Clijsters that justifies the obligatory pre/post-match indulgence in reminiscing about their various encounters and time spent on the tour.
Well sure its all over the place when you pull what I responded to other posts...
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote