TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Antwerp Exhibition: Kim Clijsters def. Venus Williams 6-3 6-3

View Single Post

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #47
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Antwerp Exhibition: Kim Clijsters def. Venus Williams 6-3 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexx View Post
Facing Venus was more of a symbol as, along with Justine, she was her main rival throughout her career. They faced numerous times and played high quality matches.
You guys really don't get the point of a farewell exhibition match. Easy criticism is always better for you.
GTFOH all I was saying is she chose not to play the top 3 in the world, she could have played this farewell match against anyone she wanted because she is that well liked among the players. Venus was NEVER Kim's main rival that would be Justine no matter how you try to look at it. The "rivalry" between Kim and Venus didn't even begin until 2005. I see trolling is always easy for you.
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote