TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Predictions for 2013

View Single Post

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #3
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Predictions for 2013

Yanina: almost reached top ten a couple of years ago but then it all went sorta downhill. Now just broke with her coach again. Get your act together girl! I see her ending 2013 around number 40, possibly as Belgian #2.
Kirsten: not much to defend at the beginning of 2013 and guaranteed main draw entries in WTA tournaments now, so she should climb further. I think she's capable of beating quite a few of the girls ranked higher than her, since they're all not used to her slices. Should break top 30 somewhere in 2013.
Alison: so much will depend on her schedule. Can crash out in a second round of a $10k and reach a Premier QF the week after. Of course it's unlikely she'll defend all those points from Brussels (although we all thought the same last year...) but if she's healthy, she should reach top 150.
Tamaryn: will confirm her retirement somewhere in 2013.
An-Sophie: if she stays healthy (please do so for once!) she should reach top 150, and battle with Alison for the Belgian #3.
Ysaline: she did very well in the $10k's last summer, but didn't do much on a higher level. I think she'll rise a bit further but don't see her getting into top 300.
Marie: the surprise of the year-end Should easily reach top 500.
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote