TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Highest Quality Match-Up on the Tour These Days?

View Single Post

Old Dec 13th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #11
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Highest Quality Match-Up on the Tour These Days?

I'd agree with Azarenka-Kerber, their game styles match up really well to produce great tennis imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fan View Post
Aga-Woz. I enjoyed it even more this year with Aga getting the wins
I don't really enjoy this match-up. Yes, there are some interesting rallies from time to time but for the most part I think it's boring to watch two players that are barely able to hit winners from the baseline and often have difficulties to end a point at the net, also everything looks like in slow-motion when they're playing. But I do enjoy watching both up against someone with an aggressive and powerful game.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote