TennisForum.com - View Single Post - PEAK Maria vs PEAK Vika

View Single Post

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #216
country flag blistering

blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light
Re: PEAK Maria vs PEAK Vika

Maria has been getting better every single year since she's come back. I expect her to keep the momentum going. Serena will be hell to her til the very last day of their professional careers, but it is pretty obvious that nothing has pumped her up more than having a true rival like she has in Azarenka. It's great for her motivation, as well as for women's tennis in general.

Petra will eventually beat Maria again and she'll never be a walk in the park, but Maria enjoys playing against her, had a clear mental hold throughout 2012 and will keep it as such. I think both of them are very much aware of how crucial that AO semi was, not only in their future encounters but for their entire seasons as Kvitova would've definitely won the AO and become #1 had she beaten Maria.
blistering is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote