TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Top 5 best matches your favourite has played on each surface...

View Single Post

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #40
country flag blistering

blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light blistering is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Top 5 best matches your favourite has played on each surface...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
what kind of "hardcore" Matha stans you guys are? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tze2w-NFKq4&t=9m55s

I didn't know Rod Laver Arena's roof itself had the ability to produce sunlight while being closed
Right? I've watched that match a gazillion times there was actually a mild breeze that evening.

Anyways, Maria's top choices on each surface seem very obvious, I think we can all agree. Her YEC semi this year against Azarenka would be the obvious choice out of her matches won indoors. That or the 2005 Tokyo final against Davenport.
blistering is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote