TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #4886
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
These numbers come from the wta's new website which finally enables anybody to get the stats for a player by going to their profile.

Here's the 1st serve winning % for the year end top 15:

Vika 67.8%
Sharapova 67.9%
Serena 77.8%
Aga 65.1%
Kerber 65.2%
Errani 59.1%
Li 64.3%
Kvitova 68.1%
Stosur 66.5%
Caro 63%

Bartoli 66.3%
Petrova 71.5%
Ivanovic 68.9%
Kiri 65.2%
Cibulkova 64.2%

I'd like to at some point to do a comparison between Caro and the year end top 10/top 15 involving several stats and a chart or table would be an ideal way to present this data but I don't know how to do that.
After viewing your numbers,it's clear that,amongst the Top 10,only the top 5 players are significantly ahead of Caroline...which doesn't look that bad,really.As for Bartoli and the Fraud,their first-serve winning percentages are higher but that's counteracted by the fact that they so often MISS their first serves;i.e.,only Nadia has a really big edge amongst #11-15.....As I posted earlier,though,Caro should strive to better herself,regardless,if she seeks to remain an elite player

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!