TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:34 PM   #4886
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
These numbers come from the wta's new website which finally enables anybody to get the stats for a player by going to their profile.

Here's the 1st serve winning % for the year end top 15:

Vika 67.8%
Sharapova 67.9%
Serena 77.8%
Aga 65.1%
Kerber 65.2%
Errani 59.1%
Li 64.3%
Kvitova 68.1%
Stosur 66.5%
Caro 63%

Bartoli 66.3%
Petrova 71.5%
Ivanovic 68.9%
Kiri 65.2%
Cibulkova 64.2%

I'd like to at some point to do a comparison between Caro and the year end top 10/top 15 involving several stats and a chart or table would be an ideal way to present this data but I don't know how to do that.
After viewing your numbers,it's clear that,amongst the Top 10,only the top 5 players are significantly ahead of Caroline...which doesn't look that bad,really.As for Bartoli and the Fraud,their first-serve winning percentages are higher but that's counteracted by the fact that they so often MISS their first serves;i.e.,only Nadia has a really big edge amongst #11-15.....As I posted earlier,though,Caro should strive to better herself,regardless,if she seeks to remain an elite player

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!