TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 04:24 PM   #4593
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
I am personally finding the GOP a puzzle. An enigma. They have some solid, good people. Giuliani, ex NY mayor. Rick Perry, Governor of Texas and also Mitt Romney. As Governor of Massachusetts, he was instrumental in implementing health care reforms, a Democratic President would be proud to put his names to.

However, when someone is elected and runs for President for the GOP, it appears the party machines takes over and it's nothing but an anti gay, anti abortion, gun swinging, religious fanatics agenda.

Personally, I don't get it.
It's EXACTLY the same with the Democrats in the US....Since none of you really give a shit about Mexico,I'll only briefly digress by saying that we have our OWN Obama down here,and his name is Obrador.He came close to winning the presidency in 2006 but then he damned any future hopes he had--fortunately for us--by making an ass of himself in protesting for months over some ridiculous conspiracy theories that allegedly explained why he lost.Once some exhaustive,neutral-party re-counting proved that he lost,he finally shut up after destroying his credibility.

Obrador was a puppet of the utter lowlife,Hugo Chavez,and also Fidel Castro who apparently dreamed of spreading their propaganda to Mexico...can't say how much foreign funding he's getting now,but he's no different than Obama(whom you could call 'Negro Obrador').He supports passing out small handouts to the poor every month without ever instituting any policies that would help them escape their poverty,i.e.,he STRONGLY encourages idleness so that people will be dependent on him as a sugar daddy or some sort of imagined "Savior".If you look at where he's governed,so to speak,the poor in those areas are in precisely the same boat as they were 20 years ago...which is RIGHT where he's always wanted them.Like o-BUM-a,he's similar to a crack dealer who pretends to be benevolent by giving addicts free samples once in a while to keep them hooked because,if you ever rose above poverty to reach the middle class or even become rich,Obrador would be as worthless as teats on a bull to you since he doesn't actually lead or do anything substantive for you OR the country.

Back to the part you cared about,the Democrats have an impressive,diverse group of politicians on the municipal and state levels but,once you get to the federal levels,they march in lockstep with the militant pro-gay,pro-abortion and libertine extremists who generously fund their campaigns.For the record,Obama's Attorney General and close friend,waste-of-life Eric Holder,has made it open season on assault weapons sales to foreign countries such as mine.In fact,over 95% of automatic weapons down here came from what were deemed LEGAL sales in the US....so,if you choose to visit us on vacation,and then your wife/gf/child gets gunned down in gang crossfire,you may blame the hellspawn who fired the weapons and then say,'Thank you o-BUM-A/Holder' for the death of your loved one.

To clarify,I classify abortion extremists as those who decapitate a child who's 8 months in the womb so that they can get more tax-free money from research labs by harvesting the child's brain intact...or those who rationalize the killing of a fully-born child who happens to be missing a hand or a foot....Nietzsche and Mengele would be proud of the modern USA....Lastly,I understand why so many fear any connection between political leaders and religious organizations;the majority-Muslim nations offer ample forensic argument for such a separation.However,there's a distinction between being strung along by a religious ORGANIZATION and supporting certain religious VALUES.IMO,Abraham Lincoln was one of the best US presidents,perhaps THE best,and one of the most remarkable leaders of the past couple centuries...and he was intellectually brilliant and OPENLY cited the Bible and declared that it was a basis for his belief systems.

It's pretty clear that you Europeans hate,with a passion,any minute trace of religion or faith,but I'll remind you that there's an almost-visible line of demarcation between simpletons who blindly accept religious dogma...and inspired,wise individuals who choose to believe in some sort of Deity/Divine Moral Judge,many of whom are the heroes/heroines of yesteryear.It's only in the last 50 years that blanket religion-hating has become the 'flavor of the month',and I don't see much evidence that we're any morally superior now than we were before the trend...if anything,we might be a little bit WORSE.......That's all for now---I hope that at least one person enjoyed the info about my country

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Opening Soon: The Allaster-Stubbs-Amanmuradova Academy of Feminine Grace and Charm
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!