TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #4885
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
You're only giving us part of the picture.The 4% difference is obviously a big drop-off for the Italian,but where does Caro stand,percentage-wise,against the Top 8?Tbh,if most of those gals are between 65 and 65.9%,then Caro's numbers won't seem so abysmal.She should always seek to improve,if possible,but could you give us a better perspective by listing the entire Top 10??
These numbers come from the wta's new website which finally enables anybody to get the stats for a player by going to their profile.

Here's the 1st serve winning % for the year end top 15:

Vika 67.8%
Sharapova 67.9%
Serena 77.8%
Aga 65.1%
Kerber 65.2%
Errani 59.1%
Li 64.3%
Kvitova 68.1%
Stosur 66.5%
Caro 63%

Bartoli 66.3%
Petrova 71.5%
Ivanovic 68.9%
Kiri 65.2%
Cibulkova 64.2%

I'd like to at some point to do a comparison between Caro and the year end top 10/top 15 involving several stats and a chart or table would be an ideal way to present this data but I don't know how to do that.
The Babylon project was our last best hope for peace. A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2259, the name of the place is Babylon 5. (John Sheridan: Babylon 5: Season 2: The Coming of Shadows)
Protoss is offline View My Blog!