TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #1825
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Is it just me or now in order to get to that IMG stream some login information is needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartan View Post
A friend gave me 10 packs of Sugarpova for my birthday. Diabetes here I come.

Loosing your teeth is small price to pay for contributing to the Sugarpova Illuminati Empire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
LOL you know you are so funny sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I have to admit that lately he is growing on me, not the way he thinks though

Erm, you can relax I ain't interested in getting any part of you growing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
I can't deal with how funny you are, lordy jesus
Now that's an obedient object.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
And can someone PLEASE tell me what Mashenka's obsession with Stanford is I just don't get it

At least, it will be a Serena-free tournament since she cannot enter it now I see you watching bandabou; you too Chrissie!

Last edited by Mistress of Evil : Dec 12th, 2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Royal mistake
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!