TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Articles and Interviews

View Single Post

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #2921
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Articles and Interviews

I was stunned when I checked my Youtube account this morning to find out that the story even made it onto The Young Turks!

They instantly shoot it down of course, Cenk even uses the same blackface argument I used in GM But Jayar is a bit hesitant to give her a pardon..these guys are very level headed so I guess this really is offensive to some black people.

The only positive I see here is that it will mean she will probably never do this bit again. It has never been funny really, if she wants to mimic other players she should stick to mimicking their mannerisms (like Djokovic does with his Sharapova bit...that is funny and clever!), the whole thing was rather childish and a bit cringeworthy to begin with.

My Tennis Photo Database
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote