TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #1801
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Also about the whole Wozniacki imitating Serena thing, I can see how some people would see it as maybe not appropriate, but offensive? It's only offensive to SERENA who clearly gives zero fucks, and people spamming Wozniacki's twitter and Facebook calling her a racist and a f***ing c*nt clearly didn't bother to do anything but look at a few articles purposely made to make Wozniacki look like the devil. Seriously, it's pathetic how some people are literally looking to find ways to create hate nowadays.

Here's something I found funny on twitter about it.

This shows that now the stories reached people who don't know much about Wozniacki...
Yes I'm sure that some REALLY don't find it appropriate and maybe some even find it offensive depending on their background and their own life experience. But there can be little doubt that the majority just enjoy insulting someone they hate for no legitimate reason, and this is just another excuse for them to do that. I also don't accept the argument that it doesn't matter "because it's only the internet." Wrong. The internet is the one place where people show their true colours because you can say whatever you want without getting punched on the nose for it. What to make of comments like the one below? If this person and countless others like him don't have severe psychological problems my name is Roger Federer.

"The bitch Wozniacki should be spat upon and beaten with shoes"
https://mobile.twitter.com/fahigi

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!