TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Favourite top 100 tennis player- Quarter Final 3

View Single Post

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #1
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future
Favourite top 100 tennis player- Quarter Final 3

Saw this on MTF. It's off season, and we are all pretty bored (maybe ) So i thought i'd make this tournament. A new idea and i don't know, you may like it

I know we have the list one, and i'm not trying to take anything away from that one. But this is done in a different way, and we may get different results.

The First round is done, and we are on to the Quarter Finals. The remaining 40 players, have been drawn into 4 Groups of 10. The 4 seeds are drawn seperately, and players can not be drawn with the same seed as the last round. 5 players go through to the semi finals, so we are splitting the field in half.

I hope that was easy to understand.

The polls will be multiple choice, so if 2 or 3 of your favourite or well liked players end up in 1 group, you can vote for all of them to go through. To avoid strategic voting (where people will vote for everyone except their most hated player), you can only vote for the amount of players that will head through. So in this round You can Vote for 5 players max. I can see who you vote for, so if you vote for more than 5 players in this round, your votes will not be counted, as will fake account votes.

Quarter Final Group 3
1. (1) Azarenka, Victoria
2. (8) Kvitova, Petra
3. Safarova, Lucie
4. Williams, Venus
5. Kirilenko, Maria
6. Jankovic, Jelena
7. Paszek, Tamira
8. Pironkova, Tsvetana
9. Vesnina, Elena
10. Hlavackova, Andrea