TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Salvation Army - Help the ones in need - donate in the spirit of Christmas!

View Single Post

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #4
country flag jrollaneres25

jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute jrollaneres25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Salvation Army - Help the ones in need - donate in the spirit of Christmas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennismaster8820 View Post

If you wanna make sure that people who are less fortunate than you are feel true spirit of Christmas please donate whatever you can.
You will make a difference not just for someone else, you will also feel better.
Here you can find out everything about ways to give :
http://donate.salvationarmyusa.org/page.aspx?pid=229

I really love this

Good Luck!
Matthew 14:28 Then Peter called to him, “Lord, if it’s really you, tell me to come to you, walking on the water.”
29 “Yes, come,” Jesus said.
I am a pretty big Veeliver of Venus Williams, but I'm a FOLLOWER of

Jesus Christ!!
jrollaneres25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote