TennisForum.com - View Single Post - BACK BACK BACK!!!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old Dec 12th, 2012, 05:38 AM   #2029
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BACK BACK BACK!!!!!!!!!

Oizo was snorkeling for fishes & bikini bottom & swimming trunk at the same time He even carried a water-proof small camera with him to take photos of these extraordinary "sceneries" .

*oh what a beautiful butt and I love that lemon & orange pattern of the swimming trunk, lets take a photo*

Well, he should be safe if he only took a photo but this Oizo was really too greedy, he held out his hand for a slight touch and a squeeze on that butt , then:

Oizo: oh, what is the matter? How come my arm is so painful? I have to stand up immediately . He then saw his attacker, a man who stands more than 6 feet is now staring at him with angry eyes

The man: why you squeezed my butt?

Oizo: no i did not Oh god, you are Mr Daniel Craig? Can I have a kiss?

This is what Oizio got:

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote