TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Orange Bowl International Tennis Championship, USA, GA

View Single Post

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #197
country flag jj74

jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orange Bowl International Tennis Championship, USA, GA

I think she doesn't play tennis anymore, but i watch a couple of pics of her recently and she look very happy. And injury like that is really bad, but the fact that she was injuried so young could be an advantage.
Yes, she was very talented, and she was one of the tops of her age, but it was too soon to know if she could really make it, so in my opinion is easier to move on with your life. It's not like if you are a top junior ready to play pros and have that kind of injury.
It was a pity because she had a very different game from other young spaniards like Sorribes or Payola who play with a lot of top spin, but unfortunately we'll never know if she would be a big star or another promising girl who never fullfill her potential
jj74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote