TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #1587
country flag nufflemutts

nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute nufflemutts has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustachepova View Post
Physics, math and biology. Pure madness

Thank you, you too
I don't envy you one bit. I still remember the horror of my physics exam. You're doing pre-med, right? Or have I confused you for someone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
even if ur the ugliest guy alive its okay cos we r kinda like family here sorta.

and YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS Pitch Perfect!! how fucking hilarious was it? Saw it last week. another 'recent' film i saw was the Perks Of Being A Wallflower about 2-3 weeks ago. it is good too although really disappointing if you read the book b/c it doesn't really have a plot and climax films should always have

i've done them yep, wish I made my mind up earlier tho cos now I'm in the main round with high school kids hopefully I get into the course I want, and hopefully at a different uni becos its 5 years at the university of sydney but only 4 years at university of nsw.

here's to graduating in 2016 when i could've graduated next year or the year after loool fuck my life

edit: holy fuck i'll be like fucking 24 this is not okay.
Good luck! When would you usually hear back? I remember I had to wait until August to see which universities offered me a place. It was the worst thing about the whole process. Rejections on the other hand always came early. Which course did you choose if I may ask? Oh I get where you're coming from. I was supposed to have graduated earlier this summer but I'm forced to suspend my studies yet again. So now I'm looking at 2014. The sad part is if I had actually chosen to do it part-time from the start I'd still have finished earlier.
nufflemutts is offline View My Blog!