TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Orange Bowl International Tennis Championship, USA, GA

View Single Post

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 06:31 PM   #192
country flag jj74

jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orange Bowl International Tennis Championship, USA, GA

Well, it's not like she is a totally unknown before this, the first time i heard about her was when she was 10 (well 9, because she was born in december) when she lost against Virginia Peņa in the final of Smrikva Bowl. And she always was one of the best players born in 1997, but i think it was last year when she stepped up, and start to rise her level. In some terms is a similar case to Vekic, always a good player among the tops of her cathegory, but suddenly rise up over the rest. We only can hope her progression continues. Wta needs some young stars
jj74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote