TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Predictions for 2013

View Single Post

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #2
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Predictions for 2013

Yanina: Had a pretty strong start of the season this year, so she needs to defend lots of points till the clay season if I remember well. Maybe a little drop in the ranks in the beginning, but I guess she will finish the year inside the top-20. If you see how close she was this year after her poor results after Stanford...Easy task
Flipkens: If she stays healthy she could be top-30! Really hope so, cuz she can!
Van Uytvanck: She needs to shine in other tournaments then Brussels alone Had ok results this year, but should be closing in on top-100 this year by playing the bigger tournies.
Hendler: If not retired, win a $25K (not Lagos) and end top-250/200.
Mestach: Had a good year ending, hope she finds her best tennis in 2013, and finish inside top-150. (maybe too optimistic)
Bonaventure: Play on consistent level. Top-300?
Benoit: Euh, don't know much about her, but did finish the year on a high. Should win some $10K again and have some good results in $25K. Top-500.
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote