TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Junior International Masters 2012, U14 & U12

View Single Post

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #28
country flag jj74

jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Junior International Masters 2012, U14 & U12

Well, at that age all players are irregular, Fridman is doing great lately, and she dominated most part of the year in europe, but the beginning of the year was far less stellar. Lumsden is great a tournament and bad in other, the same with Plews. Stollar did well on juniors (and Eddie Herr last week) but really bad in her U14 european tournaments. Jokic who is doing fantastic here, was quite irregular this year.
Even someone like Tornado Ali Black had her bad moments this year.

Galfi did great during most season (she didn't started well the season) and i heard from people who watch her play, that she is quite impressive. And here she lost against El Houari, who is a good player (she won here U12 two years ago against Jokic). So i don't think there's nothing to worry about.

It's true she was the favourite on her half of the draw, but Jokic in the final (even not being seeded) is not a surprise. And in the other half, in my opinion (no matter she was seed number 8) Payola was the favourite (there were good players on her draw, and she didn't do well here in the past, but she is quite regular for her age) so the final is not exactly surprising.
jj74 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote