TennisForum.com - View Single Post - December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

View Single Post

Old Dec 11th, 2012, 04:03 AM   #289
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

What a pity that Azra's form dropped off at exactly the wrong time. She does seem a long shot for a QWC now She was doing so well a month or two back.

I was really impressed with Moore today - not that she was that spectacular but that I didn't see much of the flaws that sometimes plague her. She was aggressive, served pretty well and was moving great.

So happy Bojana had a good win. I hope she can push Ashleigh a bit.

Glad Viki had an easy win. So much potential there.

And Tammi, wow. I missed that much but great to see her get such a big win!

And thanks heaps to TA for putting on such a great livestream. It really is a treat to be able to watch such a quality stream at an event like this. It's interactive, entertaining and we are spoiled with multiple cameras and replays etc. It's great. (but not great for my productivity at work!!)