TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 06:32 PM   #1794
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by honzaneumannn View Post
Yes, you are right. Last year's problems with her foots after the Czech extra-league final affected her playing in Australia despite having relatively solid, but not extra persuasive wins in AUS - let's remember her "so-so-matches" with Dulgheru and Carla Suarez Navarro (she was 0:2, 0:30 in the 3rd set 2nd round in AO against CSN but still winning). Hope, the same scenario will not be repated at the beginning of the new 2013 season...
I actually think that Petra is not being pushed very hard to play the Extraliga, she simply wants to play it. It's a decision made by a grown-up woman.

Tennis is an individual and selfish sport. This is a very rare opportunity to enjoy team spirit. While this event may not matter much to fans, it may be unforgettable experience for players.

'And I also have amazing memories of Prostějov. I won the Extraliga title twice with them. I always loved team competitions.'

(http://sport.idnes.cz/hingisovou-bol...1157_tenis_bur)

No-one was forcing Martina to say it, yet she did.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote