TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #4581
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Not sure what kind of political propaganda is popular in Germany,but Annika Beck brought embarrassment upon her intellectual rating just recently.She was asked what person in the world she'd like to meet,and one of her choices,Steffi Graf,made perfect sense....for her OTHER choice,she didn't pick some brave human rights crusader...or a talented musician...or a brilliant writer....or an heroic champion for the poor...or some great political leader...or ANYone who had bettered the world in any way: She chose Barack Obama;Saca la cabeza de tu culo,chica aleman mareada!....I hope that's not any reflection of the modern educational system in Germany as I have affection for your country due to my familial ancestry
Huh? What's wrong with wanting to meet Barack Obama? I'd love to as well...pretty much every German wants to. Before the election there have been polls here and 92% of all Germans would have voted for him, the highest in any country polled I think.

He's far, far more popular than any German politician and I don't see what's wrong with that. So Annika's answer is neither surprising nor wrong in any shape or form...I would have been shocked if she said she wants to meet Angela Merkel

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!