TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 1992

Thread: 1992
View Single Post

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 02:59 PM   #150
country flag Ms. Anthropic

Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all Ms. Anthropic is a name known to all
Re: 1992

British media continue to dissect Seles
USA TODAY
Thursday, June 25, 1992
Richard Finn

Monica Seles continued to be the butt of the London tabloid rumor mill Wednesday, with British reporters shifting their attack to the fashion and eating tastes of the world's No. 1 women's player. To wit:

Question: Did you see a story in the papers this morning about you being apparently banned from wearing figure-hugging outfits?

Answer: When you come here, there is always some new revelations that haven't been revealed before, but I guess these are new. But I don't read the newspapers.

Q: They have banned you from wearing outfits because they are too tight?

A: These are people who are coming out who have nothing to do all day, coming out with headlines so you can sell papers. (I) laugh at these stories.

Q: Are you addicted to butter?

A: No.

Q: They have told you not to wear figure-hugging outfits because your bottom's too big?

A: I don't know. I don't think anybody knows. You would have to vote on it to decide. I don't think it's anybody's business what do I think.

Q: How about butter?

A: You always try to pick on something. If I say I like Madonna, you will automatically say I idolize Madonna. There is a big difference between idolizing somebody and liking somebody. If I say I like butter, I idolize butter, I can't live without it. I think you go a little bit too far, you know, with a few things.
Ms. Anthropic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote