TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

View Single Post

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #478
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Oh, man, I don't know if I'm ready for the new season already. I've been following Maria since 2004, but for some reason, I felt more nerves and anxiety with Maria's matches in 2012 than any other year. By the time the 4th round or quarters rolled around, my stomach was tied in knots. Those Vika finals losses were especially tough, like getting kicked in the groin.

Maria has shown steady improvement in her game from 2009-2012 each year. She got back to the top of the mountain this year with the French and the number one ranking. I hope that wasn't her post-shoulder surgery ceiling and we see a continued growth and evolution to her game in 2013. It's one thing to see some new wrinkles in easy-going exhos. But I want to see these changes in action when it counts.

Last edited by Mexicola : Dec 10th, 2012 at 04:59 PM.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote