TennisForum.com - View Single Post - News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams

View Single Post

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #616
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News confirmed: No tennis on Eurosport in 2013 outside the slams

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnc View Post
Where is it that you see those adds where they are promoting WTA events on Sport1? I have yet to come across any information about their coverage. I still have my doubts about Sport1 when it comes to weeks when there are both ATP and WTA tournaments. Last year during their Wimbledon coverage I was appalled by their complete disrespect during the commentary of the womens matches.
I have Film 1 and Sport 1 combined. In their joined programming guide for December there was an article that stated that they're beginning broadcasting WTA events in January accompanied with photo's of Maria and Vika. They have a whole channel for tennis alone which is good. Wasn't mentioned what they'd do with joined events, they have extra channels for broadcasting events, i hope they use them in case of a joined event.