TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

View Single Post

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #472
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Can't believe there's only 20 days left of the off-season .

Brisbane is gonna be such a treat with all the top players. Like an opening season Stuttgart. Excited for Maria's last exho so I can pay more attention to some of the changes you guys have been noticing. I agree that Hogstedt has been an amazing addition, always seeming to look for ways for Maria to improve and coming up with strategies against players who give her trouble. Maria really seems to respect him and they have one of the best coach-player relationships I've seen in a while
I was surprised he was in Milan with her. Not many coaches travel with players to exos. I agree Hoggy is the best choice. He knows how to handle Maria.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote