TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

View Single Post

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 08:24 AM   #3084
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
mm..
You can't really help yourself can you..Well you'd hope Rihanna would be expanding, you can't sell your tickets for much less then $3 a pop and make a living..I ain't mad like you seem to be, I'm happy for Rihanna and her first #1 album (out of seven attempts, and even if it was only for 1 week and tumbled down the charts), hopefully her producers and sound technicians got a bonus..And she would have the public eating out of her 'divine' hands, when your being fed by a half naked woman with the smell of crack on her breath shoving food down your throat, its hard too say no? oui? The funny thing is Rihanna making a song (which she didn't write/produce/have any involvement in besides the 'vocals') about having money (pour it up) when she is suing her accountants for every last cent.. get that food on the table robyn!

Shine bright like a dyymand!
Rihanna is selling out stadiums in Europe while that other girl is wiping the shitty bum of a child whom she stole like she a songwriting credit.

Just because Rihanna hits Whitney notes with ease doesn't mean that she's on crack. I wanna see the RECEIPTS. They must be in the same box as all of 4's top 10 singles.

Rihanna is credited in 11 of the 14 songs on Unapologetic, including her future #1 smash Pour It Up, so there goes that fail ass shade.

Yas, Rihanna is shining bright like a diamond while the self-hating gorls can only shine after their bleaching treatments. No wonder the entire audience backstage, including Queen Adriana, was in awe of Robyn's empowering walk.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!