TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 03:41 AM   #27
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
I hate myself is there something wrong with it ? Do you think loads about me ? I don't think so : oh you have other issues : I know... I'm having the feeling living for no one and how can I be happy even having a house and other things like that being ALWAYS alone ? FFS
Unfortunately your opportunitites to meet real people are very slim, if you don't leave often the house, so you shouldn't put pressure on yourself because of that. When you can get proper help and solve your issues your life will change the way you want it, but you have to take the step first and heal your body/soul to be able to achieve what you want. As harsh as it may sound, people won't come to visit you alone in your house if you don't leave the house and let them meet you somewhere else in the public before. You have to understand that. If you don't leave the house and don't go out to meet new people no one will come to visit you, because they don't know you.