TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 02:07 AM   #1105
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Conso is still good I haven't won a match on any TA, i've only played 2 though. I'm not really getting no where though, mainly the reason is because tennis for me to my parents is like priority 100
You have to be persistent
My parents didn't want me to play tennis either, and still don't really. They won't take me to Gosford to play tournaments and no leave from school, but luckily there are a few local events in Sydney plus a couple of White AMTs at my level Also I have a lot of holidays, but I still have to catch public transport to most of my tournaments, but I get to go on a tournament trip these holidays
It annoys me though that because they want to get people in the country to play tennis, there are no Golds and Silvers in Sydney anymore, so the Golds in Bathurst are weaker than the White's here

I was unfortunate in that I drew a really good player early in my tournament, who went on to do really well, so I had to play conso, but got some good matches and points

Also, there are some tournaments near you I think Hindrance.. And match play is more important than points or TA

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote