TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

View Single Post

Old Dec 10th, 2012, 12:54 AM   #227
country flag Vikapower

Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute Vikapower has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

Quote:
She was hitting upper 160 kmh with regularity.
She really needs to sustain that hopefully for all 2013... her serve was only good for grass this year and early 2012 when she was able to sustain good aggressive serving. Obviously it was the year where she had really started all this fine-tuning trying to get the correct assonance however I expect after all these pains more stability and also clear evolution in that department, hopefully [...]

Anyways, she will take another notch in 2013, 2012 was just a discovery year for the many potentials that she has and how they could have been used for a whole season at high level -- additionally a milestone to be a candidate to the 'all-time greatness' thing... she's progressed physically so much, I'm intrigued what new development she will bring for this new coming year.

Last edited by Vikapower : Dec 11th, 2012 at 11:26 AM.
Vikapower is offline View My Blog!