TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #1524
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
me too
How is your weekend before the finals?

Hands off now if you do not want them to be cut off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
ahhh met the hottest French guy last night. He got my number so i've been staring at my phone all day praying he texts me
I will pray to the Whore Gods that the text materialises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
Cali = California.

Stop picking on the poor pal. In his defence there is a town called Cali in Colombia, there is even an ITF tournament there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I agree the third season was quite boring(the Originals ) no more Katherine, well not as much as in season 1 and 2. Katherine Pierce rules and without her the show becomes quite boring I have to say.
Can't wait for her full return in season 4.
OK. If there was any doubt beforehand after this statement it was resolved = you are into boys.