TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

View Single Post

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #254
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

A few halftime thoughts: Even if they pull this one out,RG3 and the Skins simply don't have enough defense to be a serious SB contender.They may pull a surprise...even TWO...in the playoffs,but they still have a modest ceiling.Likewise,the young Bucs seem to be on the right track,yet their fits of immaturity and sloppy play prevent them from being a legit contender....Once more,Atlanta just DOES NOT IMPRESS ME VERY MUCH.Yeah,I know that Carolina's not nearly as bad as their record looks,but they're not so good as to just bitch-slap Atlanta all over the field.This is NOT a championship-caliber effort...looks like the same ol' Falcons to me: Solid team---and NO real threat to win a SB.

Cincinnati isn't as raw as the Skins or Bucs,and they have a nice core of rising stars,but I've seen so many Marvin Lewis teams self-destruct in the last near-decade that it's one of those believe-it-when-I-see-it situations....Steeler fans shouldn't worry too much with the Choke-Expert Chargers in front;however,the Steelers' line hasn't protected Ben too well,from what I've seen so far,and that'll eventually catch up to them in the playoffs.....Andrew Luck likely will have at least a respectable career,yet I doubt that he's scaring def. co-ordinators at this point.It's all well and good when you can light up weak defenses such as GB,Detroit or Tennessee...the playoffs will be different,though,and Luck has already shown some unimpressive outings vs. sieve defenses such as Buffalo's and NE's....We'll se how he does NEXT year when co-ordinators have had an offseason to prepare schemes against him

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Am working on a device that would translate cat meows to human languages
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote