TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:56 PM   #968
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivananda View Post
She said that she is from beautiful(she didn't say beautiful, but I say) city Dubrovnik on croatian coast but last 4 years she lives in Zagreb, capital of Croatia. She practice ther with her coach Kristian Schneider. Reporter asked her : "Do you go home to rest now?" Ana said: "No, I go home to practice." (that was funny for me). She said that she will play 10k and that she will get 3 WC for 50k( I think 2x50k and 1 25k). She said that she has got big family and they will celebrate all together ( I think she has got 3 sisters). At the and reporter said: Sabatini, Chris Evert and now you...that was the best part for me.
Thanks. Yeah, Dubrovnik looks beautiful and it's on my list of locations which I want to visit someday Mostly because there were filmed lots of scenes in Game of Thrones
Speaking about her family, I'm wondering how's her sister

Quote:
"Do you go home to rest now?" Ana said: "No, I go home to practice."
Yeah, this one was cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by okramb View Post
I now they doesn't, but on the coretennis page is displayed that Ana will play qualies in Antalya...
I got that, but I meant that if the ITF doesn't show her in the acceptance list she probably isn't there
I didn't make my point clear enough
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!