TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:42 PM   #967
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Great win I didn't know the final is so early, which is good for my nerves
Easier win then expected, although given the comments I understand Siniakova played a miserable game.

Winning Eddie Herr & Orange Bowl back to back at 14 is quite impressive. Lauren Davis was 17 when she did it.
I wish a good rest for Ana and now I'm more concerned about her adaptation to the pro tour. Some junior GS title on the road wouldn't hurt either

By the way, what did she say in the interview?
She said that she is from beautiful(she didn't say beautiful, but I say) city Dubrovnik on croatian coast but last 4 years she lives in Zagreb, capital of Croatia. She practice ther with her coach Kristian Schneider. Reporter asked her : "Do you go home to rest now?" Ana said: "No, I go home to practice." (that was funny for me). She said that she will play 10k and that she will get 3 WC for 50k( I think 2x50k and 1 25k). She said that she has got big family and they will celebrate all together ( I think she has got 3 sisters). At the and reporter said: Sabatini, Chris Evert and now you...that was the best part for me.
ivananda is offline View My Blog!