TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

View Single Post

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #641
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans. View Post
In previous interviews, she only mentioned playing in Asia before the Australian so I would assume it was safe to say she is only playing the one warm up event.

She isn't really one to whore up tournaments so would be surprised if she played both weeks.

I agree, she's one to overplay but next year will be her first real year on tour IMO. She's in good shape and form so she could be playing more tourneys than ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
That's not really "whoring". The question is whether she decided to enter a tournament the second week in case she needs more matches to prepare for AO. It causes nothing to withdraw

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
Agreed. My only reason for thinking she might not play another after Shenzhen was that Laura didn't really state any other plans for playing Sydney or Hobart.