TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

View Single Post

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #462
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Maria is so scared of the net in real matches! She always backs off and ends up losing so many points because of her refusal to attack the net! She is very well able of doing so, but lacks the confidence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
^ tbh she only enters close to the net to finish points off with [drive volleys ] - its just not her natural gamestyle to rush to the net - but i liked what i saw vs caro
anyway most of the girls these days are scared of the net
Yeah it's true, but hopefully she's going to be a little more aggressive to the net. She doesn't have to completely change her gamestyle but coming a little more to the net would only be good for her imho. I remember when she's half way to the net but then she backs up to the baseline instead of closing the point, ending up in just having to rally more and get tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Petra and Fran are two of the few top 30 players who are able to attack the net consistently!
Roberta too I just wish she could play volleys like she does! I remember during the Milan exho when Maria played a quite decent volley during the doubles match, and then she laughed at it like "OMG how did I do that!!"
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote