TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mirjana's 2013 Down Under swing

View Single Post

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 04:51 PM   #15
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mirjana's 2013 Down Under swing

I don't think much will change in her schedule. She'll probably go to Australia and play Brisbane and Sydney Q and AOpen MD. After that challenger in Midland, WTA Memphis and IW and Miami.
But it would maybe be interesting to go to clay earlier this year, even skip IW and Miami(yes, I know she won't do it, but she could). There is a WTA tournament in Cali(125k) and in Bogota, those always have extremely weak draws. and maybe to back those up with a challenger or two in USA and Charleston and fly to Europe after it.
She's better on clay than on hard in last year, in her career also( Rome SF, two WTA titles) so it could be good idea.
And in Europe she should play Estoril, Fes and such a tournaments if she's all about points, Yes, glamour is in Stuttgart and Madrid, but when you're around 100th in rankings, points and success are in Colombia, Morocco, Portgual...
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote