TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 9th, 2012, 04:08 PM   #1495
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
ive never watched the vampire diaries

actually i lie - i've seen one episode early when it began and it was full of sex
is it good? because I'm looking to add a new tv programme to my guide since gossip girl is about to finish [its getting boring anyway] + OTH finished/antm finished etc etc.

i have space for one new tv show in my life
Full of sex? That must have been the last episode because honey, there is sex in the Vampire Diaries once in every 30 episodes

We have waited so long for a Delena sex scene

Btw, the show is amazing, I had 2nd thoughts when it started because I'm definitely not a fan of vampire teen romance stuff like Twilight, Vampire Academy, etc. but I watched the 1st episode and got hooked. It's amazing. The first two seasons were amazing, the 3rd was meh, but the 4th one is picking up and is looking great so far

If you decide to watch it, watch it from episode 1